Friday, November 04, 2005

Ah Friday, the day before a weekend, the day when it seems everything is going faster and smoother.... Well some what. So far this morning my phone has been ringing off the hook with simple problems 'password resets, locked accounts, how do I do this' and such. I could almost swear that it is Monday, that's usually when everyone has forgotten their passwords and needs to get logged back in to get to work.
Okay, let me back up a bit, I work in a government job for a local city in Alabama, doing the computer tech support, basic problems with PCs, printers, email and such are what I handle on a daily basis. For me it's easy and a pretty good job. Most days I spend surfing the net waiting for problems to arise (got to love that type of job) all though you can get bored of this pretty quick, but I refuse to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Where was I? Oh yes, well so far Friday has had a lot of problems come up pretty quick, but that just makes the day go by faster. I am looking forward to this weekend; I get to watch my 2 month old niece on Saturday. I guess I need to practice since we have our own little one on the way in May. (BTW don't drink the water around here if don't want to have a baby :D). This should be a fun time to see how I handle having to take care of a little one for a few hours. I am also looking forward to going to the International Auto Show here in, were I can see all the new model cars coming out for 06 and some prototypes. Last year I saw the new O5 Mustang and got to sit in it for a while to get the feel of the car, (I loved the way it sits.) as well as the new Ford GT, now that was a piece of work.
Enough for now, I'll see if I can figure out how to get pictures up here that show some of the new model cars and such. Have a good weekend everyone and stay safe.

2 comments:

The Alabama Moderate said...

Should I be worried that you wrote more about the Mustang than about the baby on the way?

Adam said...

No, I'm just not bringing everything out yet, give me time to figure this out :D