Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Thought Experiment

Hello self I'm back to talk to.... myself, yeah I know sounds strange, but I figured this would be kinda cool for me to keep track of how things change and how I change as time goes by. Boy has time gone by, the last time I posted it was near the end of 2007, now it's 2012. I swear I didn't blink that long. Anyway standard warning, randomness will appear and I will travel all over the place to get an idea across that most people won't get but don't worry, your just here to read and watch a mans mind implode ;).

Quick standard changes:

1. My daughter is now 5 in school, and is about to start driving (I kid but man where did the time go)

2. My wife is doing great, she hasn't killed me (yet I have my eye on you) ;) I love her and she loves me so we are all good

3. I still work the same job I did before PC network tech, which is a big way of saying I fix all computer, printer, server, and that little clock you can't set problems and then some.

4. My wife and I still play World of Warcraft and I'm setting up another blog for stuff about that

5. Can't think of much else ( I know there is a lot that has changed and stuff but we'll see if it comes out as time goes on)

Now let the posting BEGIN

.....(forgets to post for the next week)

*I promise I'll do better, really :)*

No comments: