Tuesday, March 21, 2006

V for Vendetta

Last night I had the chance to go and see V for Vendetta.... and I must say that this movie is a must see for everyone. The movie takes place in a possible future earth, where the goverment controls all most all aspects of people lives, and keeps them in constant fear of outside threats, (sound familary?). The main character, V, is trying to get the people to realise that something is wrong and something should be done about this.

One thing I did notice in the movie is that several characters are actually found in the real world. When you watch the movie you'll understand, but here are a few that stick out to me.

Character's name
Real World Counterpart

Finich
Patrick Fitzgeralds

Creedy
Donald Rumsfeld


Adam Sutler
George Bush


Lewis Prothero
Bill Oreilly

Let me know what you all think

No comments: